to one of the most beautifully constructed waterfront horse facilities
on the Eastern Shore of Maryland – Avel Farm. With the name Avel
meaning "wind" in the Breton language (and is the name of a classic
yacht built in southern England in 1896) it serves well as it captures
many of the scenic values of the Shore's waterfront living.
Avel Farm is a newly constructed, waterfront horse facility located
on the shore of the Eastern Bay, just minutes from Historic, downtown
Easton, Maryland: http://www.eastonmd.org.
While Avel Farm hosts a multitude of natural amenities, none is
more enjoyable, or memorable, than the Eastern Bay's sunsets and
west winds as they roll over its shores and pastures. Avel is also
home to an inspiring array of wildlife which populates the Eastern
Shore. There are nesting Osprey, Bald Eagles, Great Blue Herons,
swans, geese, ducks, deer, muskrats and foxes - quite a menagerie
of wildlife. These features, along with spectacular sunsets make
Avel Farm a truly magnificent and peaceful place to live.
- Historic waterfront vacation towns like Oxford and St. Michaels
- Chesapeake Bay views - 15 minute drive or by boat
- 40 miles to Annapolis; 65 Miles to Washington DC; 60 miles to
- Sophisticated shopping, truly an art form in historic Easton,
with designer clothing, fine art
and jewelry, and one-of-a-kind gifts
- Conference and meeting facilities close by: www.aspenwyeriver.com
- Numerous public golf courses: List
of Golf Courses
- The Chesapeake Bay and its tributaries close by for sailing,
canoeing, kayaking, and crabbing
For more information, please contact:
Mark & Anna Morris
|Please visit the other pages of our
website to see photo galleries of the farm's amenities
and property descriptions. Thank you.